I was arguing with a friend the other day about the seventh day. she was saying that modern christians are lost coz they nolonger set a side a whole day for God refering mostly to those who attend church services on Sunday. The reasoning was: those people only spare like 2 to 5hours to God then go ahead with their businesses as usual. She maintained only those who worship on the seventh day (Saturday) and do not do any work on that day are on the right track track. According to her on the said day (which should the the seventh day of the week) one should only dedicate him/herself to worshipping, reading the bible and praying the whole day. So I asked her this question
"Suposing man was only to live for six days, when does he worship God?"
To this, she did not have an answer.
According to me there's nothing like seventh day and if there is, it is that time that you spare for God (be it a minute, an hour etc); I don't know about you.
No comments:
Post a Comment